On this page, we have sourced links from the NHS and other organisations to help support children's health in the following areas:
-Support for Fussy Eaters
-Food Facts and Recommended Calorie/Salt Intake for children
-Support for Sleep Issues
Food Facts, Salt and calorie recommendations
– connect with people around you: family, friends, colleagues and neighbours. Spend time developing these relationships but remember to keep to the Government guidelines on social distancing.
– take a walk, jog or cycle or find another activity that you enjoy while also keeping to the Government guidelines on social distancing.
– learning new skills can give you a sense of achievement and confidence.
– even the smallest act can count, whether it’s a smile, a thank you or a kind word.
– be more aware of the present moment, including your thoughts and feelings, your body and the world around you.